13 Jul 2023

Speech to Colchester Cabinet about Outhouse

This is my speech in the HaveYourSay slot to Colchester City Council Cabinet Meeting on Wed 12 July 2023.  It starts at 16:35 minutes and ends at 20:05 minutes. 

It is followed by a reply from Cllr David King in the Chair and some pushback from Cllr Mark Cory at 22:15, then a response from me at 25:38 to 26:37. 

Having listened to it over again, I feel it went well and I’m glad I took this opportunity to bring the matter before the Cabinet. 

There is more detail about Outhouse's finances at http://roadlesstraveller.blogspot.com/2023/07/outhouse-lgbtq-lobby-group.html 

Trigger warning: the case I referred to is the one on 30 June about sexual assaults in an Essex school gender-neutral toilet for which a boy under the age of 16 has been arrested: www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-66052546.

No comments:

Post a Comment