15 Apr 2014

Local interfaith forum or network in Colchester

A Friend who is on the Quaker Christian committee for interfaith relations (I think that's right) asked me for contact details for the interfaith forum or network in Colchester, as I took part in some of their events about five or more years ago. For the record, before I forget further, it was Richard Seebohm who was the most active within Quakers with the local interfaith network at the time. He has since moved (to Oxford, I believe).

There is an Inter Faith Network for the UK – also on Facebook: but when I looked up North East Essex Faiths Forum (previously Colchester and Tendring IF Group) in their directory the link crashed.

Probably the best bet now is to contact the Multi-Faith Chaplaincy Centre at Essex Uni. Father Alexander Haig of St Helen's Chapel (the Greek Orthodox Church in Colchester) was and still is involved. The other person who may be able to help is Susan Rhodes, who was for a time the Quaker contact on the Multi-Faith Chaplaincy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment